fbpx

What are Micro Marble Fireplaces?

What are Micro Marble Fireplaces?

Why choose micro marble?

Micro marble is a great affordable choice if you would like an even and consistent stone finish.

How is micro marble made?

Moulded from crushed marble and specially developed resins, micro marble feels like real stone and complements your fireplace suite perfectly.

What is the construction of micro marble?

95% of the material is natural marble, with the remaining 5% made up of resin.

Is micro marble easy to clean?

Solid and cool to the touch, micro marble fireplace suites are popular due to their easy wipe-clean finish.

What finishes of micro marble are available from TJS Installations?

Available in Tuscan Pebble, Barley White and Regal Stone micro marble finishes

What makes micro marble perfect for fireplaces and fire surrounds?

Micro marble is non-combustible, extremely durable, and, due to being easier to work with than natural marble, micro marble comes with attractive cost savings making it the perfect choice for your fireplace package.

The benefits of micro marble fireplaces

Even tone: The manufacturing process of making micro marble ensures that the colour, tones, and veins of the finished product are much more even, ensuring your fireplace surround looks luxurious and warming.

Vibrant colour options: With the use of specialised resin, micro marble provides a range of beautiful colour options. This means you can be sure of finding the perfect tones and shade to suit the décor of your home.

Durable with easy maintenance: The mix of natural marble with purpose-made resin means that micro marble is extremely hard wearing, making it less susceptible to chips and cracks. A wipe over with a damp cloth using clean water is all that is needed to keep your fireplace looking as good as new for years to come.

Which micro marble fireplaces can I buy from TJS Installations?

The following micro marble fireplace suites are available to buy from TJS Installations, Northampton.

TUSCAN PEBBLE MICRO MARBLE FIREPLACE SUITES

Tuscan Pebble is the latest edition to the micro marble range and is available in the following suites:
The Avelar
The Dalton
The Deignton
The Faro
The Murtosa
The Swinford

Available in the following natural stones and micro marbles:

  • Barley White micro marble
  • Portuguese Limestone
  • Corinthian Stone (made to order)
  • Aegean Limestone (made to order)

 

BARLEY WHITE MICRO MARBLE FIREPLACE SUITES

Barley White has a soft gloss finish and is predominately white in colour with fine grey speckles and is available in the following suites:
The Acombe
The Avelar
The Belmonte Urban Grey
The Dalton
The Faro
The Faro Urban Grey
The Murtosa

Available in the following natural stones and micro marbles:

  • Barley White micro marble
  • Portuguese Limestone
  • Corinthian Stone (made to order)
  • Aegean Limestone (made to order)

 

REGAL STONE MICRO MARBLE FIREPLACE SUITES

Regal Stone comprises a beautiful satin finish designed to replicate natural stone without the inconsistencies and is available in the following suites:

  • The Belmonte
  • The Parrona
  • The Swinford

Available in the following natural stones and micro marbles:

  • Tuscan Pebble micro marble
  • Barley White micro marble
  • Portuguese Limestone
  • Corinthian Stone (made to order)
  • Aegean Limestone (made to order)

 

Call 01604 402916 to speak to a member of our sales team or email
Our showroom is open Monday-Friday 7.00am-4.00pm. Saturday 7.30am-Midday.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.